Minimum 2 Year’s Experience
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Write and execute test scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Write bug reports
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- degree in computer science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.